Francis Tellier, a French National, started as Exploitation Engineer at Radio France before becoming Director of Planning & Production Coordination at ORTO 92, (Host Broadcaster of the Winter Olympic Games - Albertville).
Responsible for the introduction, production & development of Digital and New Media Services at Radio France, he moved on as Director – General at TVRS 98 (Host Broadcaster – 1998 FIFA World Cup™- France).
Tellier is founder & CEO of Host Broadcast Services Group, the FIFA World Cup Host Broadcaster for:
- 2002 – Korea / Japan + 2001 FIFA Confederations Cup
- 2006 – Germany + 2005 FIFA Confederations Cup
- 2010 – South Africa + 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup
- 2014 – Brazil + 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup
HBS France Production, Host coverage, for the Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) of
- 722 L1 & L2 matches per annum – France
International Games Broadcast Services (IGBS), Host coverage and Host Broadcast Services and Facilities of
- 2006 Doha Asian Games - Qatar – a 50/50 JV with IMG
- 32nd America’s Cup – Valencia – Spain
- 16th Guangzhou Asian Games with GAB
- Astana / Almaty Winter Games in Kazakhstan
Broadcast Academy in charge of
- Training flagship event Production Directors & their « Dream Teams ».
- Made to measure Broadcast Training Modules delivered as part of Legacy Weeks and/or Legacy Programs worldwide